Main Office Lobby access will begin on Monday, June 29, 2020.
Regular Lobby hours Monday – Friday only.
We are happy to welcome you back!
We are closely monitoring and following the guidance set by the CDC, the Federal Government and the Kentucky Governor’s Healthy at Work guidelines. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we have all worked through these trying times together.
It is even more important that we take the necessary steps to provide a safe and secure environment for you and our staff under the current conditions. The safety of our employees and our customers will continue to be our primary concern.
When you visit us, you will notice:
- that our staff will be wearing masks and we ask that you do the same. We reserve the right to request that you remove your face covering if we are not able to properly identify you.
- Our Loan Officers and Customer Service Representatives will continue to work primarily by appointment, so as to coordinate lobby traffic and to maximize social distancing guidance.
- If you need to open a new account or speak to a Loan Officer, please continue to call
502-477-2244 to make an appointment.
- our customer waiting areas WILL NOT be available; if you have an appointment, we ask that you call when you arrive, and we will meet you at the door;
- that we have placed floor markers down to meet social distancing guidelines;
- that we will only allow a limited number of customers in our lobby and we may request that you wait in your vehicle during peak times;
- that we recommend customers make use of the hand sanitizing stations that we have placed in the lobby;
- we have installed glass shields between employees and customers for all face to face interactions;
- we are continuing our enhanced cleaning and sanitizing practices;
- we will request that customers who may be experiencing any symptoms, possible recent exposure to COVID-19 or running of a fever to please not enter the Bank. Likewise, if you are otherwise ill or immune compromised you may choose to continue to utilize our drive thru or other remote banking services to meet your banking needs; and
- we are still encouraging customers to continue to utilize both of our drive thru locations, online and mobile banking, ATM’s, night depositories and 24/7 Voice Response system to handle your routine banking transactions.
- Our Elk Creek office located at 5511 Taylorsville Road is still providing service to you through the drive thru. Please call for an appointment to see a Loan Officer or Customer Service Representative.
The Peoples Bank is here for you! (502) 477-2244
We are a strong Community Bank providing Banking Excellence since 1903.
For additional information about COVID-19, get the latest report from the Centers for Disease Control at cdc.gov or your local health department website.